Happy Friday! :) Last week I was I was awarded the versatile blogger award from Ashesela @ Art Evolve. (Thanks, Ashesela!) What is the versatile blogger award? It is an award "given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life."(award description taken from The Makeup Squid.)
Thanks so much again, Ashesela! The nomination truly means a lot. (:
HOW IT WORKS:
- Display the award certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know if their nomination.
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF. POST SEVEN INTERESTING THINGS.
- I once singlehandedly ate 15 White Castle burgers in one sitting.
- I studied abroad in Italy for four months and visited 7 different countries while I was there.
- When I was two years old I ran into a table and received 13 stitches next to my left eye. The scar is still there.
- I am physically incapable of chugging — and sometimes if I try to drink too fast, it goes down the wrong tube. And by sometimes I mean at least once every day.
- I have never gotten a cavity in my life. Which is VERY surprising considering the amounts of sugar and sweets I consume.
- I think I am the least pickiest eater I know. Just throw some hot sauce on it, and I will be pleased. :) Minus peanut butter and jelly — both individually and paired together. Can't stand it.
- I was captain of my high school's JV lacrosse team my freshman year. This may or may not still be my proudest achievement...
THE FIFTEEN BLOGS I NOMINATE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
(Be sure to check out these!)
- Chalk White Arrow
- With Love, Ellyse
- Lex Does College
- High Heels and High Notes
- In Its Time
- Anchored in Love Divine
- Design. Eat. Repeat
- Elise Joy
- Breakfast at Toast
- Chatting at the Sky
- Taylor Somae
- Beautiful Mess
- Oh, Hello Friend
Thanks so much for reading and I look forward to hearing what the other bloggers have to say, too.